Friday, March 25, 2005

Q & A

Q: Wait a minute. Wasn't there an item here this morning about the snow falling in Chicago?

A: Yes, there was.

Q: Well, what I happened to it?

A: I deleted it.

Q: No kidding?

A: Do you see it here anywhere?

Q: Why did you delete it?

A: Because it wasn't funny, original, or especially interesting.

Q: Are you suggesting that the rest of your blog entries are?

A: I smell garlic. Did you have salami for lunch?

Q: Stop answering my questions with questions. I am the "Q. " You are the "A."

A: So that means I'm never allowed to ask the questions?

Q: You did it again!

A: Alright, alright. I'm sorry.

Q: I should hope so.

A: Can you ever forgive me?

Q: Gaaaaahhhhhhhh!

(Sounds of a scuffle. Fade to black.)

3 comments:

Franklin said...

Naw. I just read what I wrote and thought, ick. So away it went. I love being able to do that.

electronic cigarettes said...

I just feel it was a little funny.LOL

6 cell dell latitude d600 battery said...

thanks for sharing.you are really a great one of this subject.