Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Kind Hearts and Cowboy Hats


Cowtown Rodeo, Ft. Worth, 2005
Originally uploaded by panopticon.

Back from Texas. And while it's nice to be home, I did indeed have a mighty fine time.

On Friday morning I tossed off a quick blog entry about the first night, but didn't really get a chance to go through e-mail - and now suddenly I find there's a pile of encouraging and very kind comments in here.

So, this is a thanks to all of you who have taken the time to write after reading and looking. I mean it when I tell you that it makes a difference to me.

The cowboy above is for Felicia, since she made a special request for "hunkalicious" cowboys. "Hunkalicious." Useful word, that.

There's lots more where he came from, too. All told, I shot about 600 frames, of which about 50 are keepers and probably 10 might have portfolio potential. I can live with that.

I'll write more soon about how it all was, and post more of the shots as they're made ready, but right now it's definitely time to crawl under the quilt, hug my teddy bear, and collapse.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome home babe! I want to see more cowboys and their, um, big belt buckles...LOL

Jon
http://coloradoknits.typepad.com

the sexual said...

Thanks so much for the article, quite useful material.

David talpur said...

I came onto your blog while focusing just slightly submits. Nice strategy for next, I will be bookmarking at once seize your complete rises Stetson Hats

Agen Sbobet said...

I am very happy to read this. This is the kind of manual that needs to be given and not the random misinformation t hat's at the other blogs. Appreciate your sharing this best posting. Zynga Poker

Anonymous said...

Door Casing
This is the kind of manual that needs to be given and not the random misinformation t hat's at the other blogs. Appreciate your sharing this best posting.

Anonymous said...

This was an excellent post for such a hard subject to speak about. I look forward to seeing many much more excellent posts like this one. Door Frames

Unknown said...

Mengapa kutil bisa tumbuh di alat kelamin pria serta bagaimana mengobatinya, kutil tumbuh di sekitar kelamin pria bisa tumbuh pada batang penis pria, ujung penis pria, pangkal penis pria bahkan bisa tumbuh di sekitar anus pria. hal ini karena di sebabkan oleh virus yang bernama HPV (human papilloma Virus) sebelum melakukan pengobatan terlebih dahulu akan saya jelaskan mengenai virus HPV ini sehingga nanti kedepannya khsusunya untuk kaum pria dapat menjaga diri agar terhindar dari penyakit ini obat herbal manjur Kondiloma akuminatum ialah vegetasi oleh Human Papiloma Virus tipe tertentu, bertangkai, dan permukaannya berjonjot. Tipe HPV tertentu mempunyai potensi onkogenik yang tinggi, yaitu tipe 16 dan 18. tipe ini merupakan jenis virus yang paling sering dijumpai pada kanker serviks. Sedangkan tipe 6 dan 11 lebih sering dijumpai pada kondiloma akuminatum dan neoplasia intraepitelial serviks derajat ringan.

Anonymous said...

Love me some good cowboy style! Recently went to a SASS event that did cowboy shooting(I've only really practiced with a few revolvers and 22 rifles like https://gritrsports.com/shooting/firearms/rifles/22-rifles/ so it was really tough!)