Those of you who haven't caught Dolores and Her Ball Band on the road can now pick up souvenirs (posters, bags, shirts and such) in the shop.
Loopy Yarns 1000 Knitters Shoot
Just a reminder that I'll be shooting for the project at Loopy Yarns during their anniversary party this Friday evening, September 7, from 5 pm to about 8:30 pm. If you'd like to participate, there's no need to sign up in advance, just be there and be ready to knit. If you haven't already done so, please check out the Information for Knitters page on the project blog.
I notice in the Loopy Yarns blog that they're having a 20% off sale on Mirasol Yarns from Peru on that day. Hmm.
A Question Answered
This is from way back. Reader Tami was curious about the children's books pictured along with the Tulip Jacket. They are:
- Lullaby-Land by Eugene Field
- Cinderella and Other Nursery Stories (in an edition by F. Warne & Co., circa 1900)
- Merrie England by Grace Greenwood
- A Little Garden Calendar, an utter horror perpetrated by Albert Bigelow Paine
- The Children's Book of London by G.E. Mitton
To Elizabeth and Sidney - To recall a delightful Noël in London and the affection and best wishes of their friend and Rector. 1905. N.D. Moxon