A selection of five memories of me that I'm absolutely certain my mother treasures:
- The time I crawled into the ash-filled fireplace with the dog.
- The time I watched Captain Kangaroo draw on the wall, and decided to do the same thing with my crayons in my bedroom.
- The time I couldn't find my glasses, and I was wearing them.
- The time I got tomato soup on the kitchen ceiling.
- The time I called her in Honolulu (from Boston) to ask how to make a can of Campbell's chicken noodle without a microwave.
Love ya, Mom.