By way of inspiration, I place before you this ensemble put together by one of the panel of judges, Carol of Go Knit in Your Hat and Black Bunny Fibers.
The resemblance, you will doubtless agree, is almost frightening.
If you are willing to do this to yourself, a pet, or a loved one, or some other unfortunate creature you manage to subdue and drug, you stand to win some of the following:
- an original, signed Dolores drawing,
- a skein of merino/tencel sock yarn from Black Bunny Fibers (courtesy of judge Carol)
- a skein of Rabbitworks yarn (courtesy of judge Rabbitch)
- a copy of The Museum of Kitschy Stitches: A Gallery of Notorious Knits (courtesy of judge Stitchy McYarnpants)
- 11 skeins of Lorna's Laces Swirl DK in colorway Iris Garden (courtesy of Lorna's Laces)
- a Tulip Baby Cardigan kit (courtesy of Arcadia Knitting)
And, since I'm bound to get lost in the midst of tomorrow's flurry of roasting and baking I'll say it now: a very Happy Thanksgiving to everybody out there who's celebrating it. Travel safely, dine well, and I hope your team wins.